“Why be a forensic accountant at Haberman Ilett?”
Our reputation is based on the quality of our people. We therefore take the recruitment and development of our staff very seriously.
We are independent, with none of the restrictions created by the wider client relationships found in a larger firm. We can act quickly and flexibly to deliver the needs of our clients as well as to the requirements of our team.
We are a co-operative and supportive team. No two cases are alike, so sharing past experiences and listening to the opinions of all members of the team is invaluable.
“What do we offer?”
We offer you:
- great clients and cases – our clients operate all over the world and across industry sectors
- the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and experienced team
- plenty of learning opportunities, both formal and informal – we want you to achieve your potential
- support to expand and develop your professional network
- scope for progression – we aim for organic growth and actively seek to create opportunities for our staff to advance, including to partnership
- flexible working conditions and the opportunity to balance work and home life to suit your personal circumstances
- a competitive salary, with generous benefits and a discretionary bonus
Consultant – Newly Qualified Accountant. For details, click here
Russian speaking Forensic Accountant. For details, click here
“How do you apply, and what happens?”
If you want to specialise in dispute services, joining Haberman Ilett is a great career move.
You can apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are applying and what you can bring to us.
If your application meets our requirements, we will invite you to take the Watson Glaser test, an online test which you take at home. It lasts 30 minutes and tests critical reasoning skills, an essential component of our work.
If you have successfully passed the Watson Glaser test, you will be invited to an interview in our office. The assessment process lasts around two to three hours and includes:
- a written case study based on a real case, to test your analytical and written communication skills;
- an interview to discuss your experience and skills; and
- a chance to meet more of our team, over coffee or lunch, where we can answer your questions about us.
You will hear whether your application has been successful within a week.